The Challenges Of Facing A Civil Lawsuit Alone

Has another party failed to meet their end of a contract or business dealing? Perhaps you are the one being accused of wrongdoing. Whatever may be the case, if your matter is civil in nature, you may be able to seek civil litigation as a means of settling your dispute.

Whether you're on the sending or receiving end of a civil action, you may need to seek the help of a qualified and experienced trial lawyer. Civil litigation requires an extensive understanding of the law, which is not something the average person has. A single misunderstanding can turn what could have been a relatively easy matter to resolve into a contentious dispute that requires court intervention.

I Am Your Advocate In Civil Litigation

I am attorney Irwin N. Sperling, and I've been practicing law for 35 years. I have spent considerable time familiarizing myself with all aspects of civil law. My knowledge and background gives me the understanding I need to effectively represent you in a civil claim, acting as your advocate and standing up for your rights.

Because I am a general practice lawyer, I handle a variety of legal matters across a wide range of practice areas, including:

Contact My Firm Today | Irwin N. Sperling P.A.

If you need assistance taking civil action against another party or need help defending yourself against a civil lawsuit, my law firm, Irwin N. Sperling P.A., is more than prepared to offer aid. I will help you gather testimonies, evidence and documents that support your case. I will do what I can to push for cost-effective, amicable negotiations, but I am prepared to represent you at trial if necessary.

I will always seek a resolution that is in your best interests because I care about you and how the outcome of your case is going to affect you for the rest of your life.

To schedule an appointment with me, Irwin N. Sperling, call my Orlando office at 407-894-4627 or send me an email using this online contact form. I handle all aspects of civil cases, from beginning to end, in Orange County and throughout central Florida.